incl. VAT additional shipping costs
Product weight: 0.386 kg
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Product nr.: 14876.1
Please note that depending on the article our standard colours my differ.
Pultruded rod made from glass fibre reinforced plastic.
GRP rods ( fiberglass ) offer multitude of advantages compared to conventional rods made of wood or metal because of its material properties.
Because of that, it is used in various application areas.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Temperature application range (-100°C up to +155°C)
- Electrically insulating
- Low thermal conductivity
- Weather resistant
- High elastic recovery properties
- No decomposition or rust formation
- Electrical and electronic engineering (transformers, control cabinet)
- Waste water plants (construction elements in general, substructures)
- Cold room construction (insulation elements)
- Caravans (frame elements)
- Mobile measuring station (frame elements)
- Swimming pool construction (construction elements, beams)
- Guardrail System (post, general construction elements)
- Facade construction (building elements)
- Solar plant
- Cooling towers (substructures, guardrail elements)
- Sewage treatment plants (subconstruction, handrail elements)
- Naval architecture (general construction element)
- Yacht construction (general building elements)
- Wind power plant
- Antenna construction (masts)
- Mechanical engineering (construction elements)
Matrix: Polyester resin, glass content: approx. 60%.
Material: mat, fleece
Length tolerance: ± 5 mm