incl. VAT additional shipping costs
Product weight: 6.54 kg
- Product nr.: 26000
Please note that depending on the article our standard colours may differ.
GRP pipe made of centrifugally cast glass-fibre reinforced plastic.
GRP (fibreglass) pipes are light, but still have high strength and stability. They are also easy to machine, which allows for flexible handling. Due to these properties, they offer a variety of advantages over profiles made of conventional materials such as aluminium, metal or thermoplastics.
Lengths can be requested variably!
Field of application:
- Electrical and electronic construction ( transformers, switch cabinets )
- Sewage systems ( construction elements in general, substructures )
- Cold storage room construction ( insulation elements )
- Mobile caravans ( frame elements )
- Mobile stations ( Frame elements )
- Swimming pool construction ( construction elements, supports )
- Railings ( Posts, general construction elements )
- Facade construction ( construction elements )
- Solar systems ( )
- Cooling towers ( substructures, railing elements )
- Sewage treatment plants ( substructures, railing elements )
- Shipbuilding ( Building elements in general )
- Yacht building ( Building elements in general )
- Wind power plants
- Antenna construction ( Masts )
- Mechanical engineering ( Construction elements )
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)