incl. VAT additional shipping costs
Product weight: 0.126 kg
- Product nr.: 10130.1
Please note that depending on the article our standard colours may differ.
GRP angles made of fibreglass-reinforced plastic have a firm place in almost every GRP construction.
- Resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- high firmness
- high temperature resistance ( -100°C up to +180°C ).
- electrical insulation
- weather resistance
- flame retardancy
- low thermal conductivity.
Areas of application:
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- High-voltage primary installations
- Low-voltage power distribution systems
- Grid backup systems during the (re)construction phase
- Roof construction and carpentry
- plastics processing
- vehicle construction
- camper construction
- Glass door systems
- facade systems
- Trade fair construction
- advertising stand
- mechanical engineering
- medical technology
- marine technology
- general building
Glass fibre reinforced polyester resin, glass content: approx. 60%.
Material: mat ( reinforced mechanical properties ), fleece ( improved surface properties )
Length tolerance: ± 5 mm