incl. VAT additional shipping costs
Product weight: 1.3 kg
Delivery time 8 - 15 Workdays
This product is currently not available for direct purchase
- Product nr.: 24259.r
Please note that depending on the article our standard colours my differ.
GRP rectangular tubes are resistant to corrosion and chemicals, have a high strength and a wide temperature range ( -100°C to +180°C ).
Other properties include excellent electrical insulation, excellent weather resistance, flame retardance and low thermal conductivity.
Areas of application:
- Electrical and electronic engineering (transformers, switch cabinets, reactors)
- Waste water plants (construction elements in general, substructures)
- Cold room construction (insulation elements)
- Mobile caravans (frame elements)
- Mobile stations (frame elements)
- Swimming pool construction (construction elements, beams)
- Railings (posts, general components)
- Facade construction (construction elements)
- Cooling towers (substructures, railing elements)
- Sewage treatment plants (substructures, railing elements)
- Shipbuilding (construction elements in general)
- Yacht construction (construction elements in general)
- Antenna construction (masts)
- Mechanical engineering (components
Matrix: Polyester resin, glass content: approx. 60%.
Material: mat, fleece
Length tolerance: ± 5 mm
Material characteristics GFK